ASMR Universe is back. Now with more sounds and workshop support!
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is defined as pleasurable tingling sensations in the head, scalp, back, or anywhere in the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli.ASMR also aids in relaxation and sleep. Many people experience ASMR differently so there are a wide array of sounds included, all sounds can also be pitch-shifted; this way virtually any sound can be made into something relaxing. ASMR Universe gives the user the power to shape a complete universe of sounds.
- More Than 300 Sounds
- Share your creations with the Steam Workshop (However, you cannot share custom sounds this way because of legal reasons)
- The ability to create sounds paths which moves the sounds across a sound space through different speakers/audio space(left, right, behind, etc)
- The Ability to Save and Load Universes
- Sounds can be recorded with 'r' and will be saved as a wav file in the game's installation directory
- Characters can be selected using keys 1-8
- Relax At Home, Work, While You Game
- Add custom sounds(These can be mp3, ogg or wav format) - however saving and sharing is not supported with custom sounds for legal reasons.