- Embargo: None. You're free to stream and/or upload content as you like.
- Release Date: November 18th @ 3 PM GMT / 4 PM CET / 7 AM PST/PDT
- Release Platforms: PC (via Steam, Epic & Xbox), Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One inc. Game Pass
- Exo One has a playtime of around 3-5 hours for most players.
- This review build will receive a patch tomorrow dealing with smaller issues encountered.
- Feel free to tag @JayWeston in your Going Live tweets and if you use them, the hashtag #ExoOne is great!
- Thanks again for your interest in and support of Exo One over the last few months. We (Future Friends) but more importantly Jay (the developer) really appreciate it.
- If you could send me over any links to coverage when done, that would be great! I'll be preparing a highlights clip sometime after launch <3
Any questions or specific requests you have, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Otherwise, have fun in space!
If you have had a previous Steam key for the Influencer Build/Extended demo, these have now been revoked (as was always the plan). You'll need to email me ([email protected]) if you want a full game key.
"A strange signal... an alien craft... an interplanetary, gravity-defying journey through space and time."
Exo One is a single-player, exoplanetary exploration game where you pilot an alien craft capable of manipulating gravity.
Drift and flow across enigmatic and desolate alien landscapes using a gravity-based movement system. Transform between a sphere and glider to maintain momentum, using the geology beneath you and the clouds above to build colossal speeds and heights. See amazing, high-sci-fi planets, float through boiling cloud formations, slide and roll down hill and mountain faces, and drift toward alien horizons.
Atmospheric, diffused visuals are merged with otherworldly sound effects and a hypnotic electric guitar soundtrack.
Enter the surreal and alien worlds of Exo One and follow the story of mankind's first mission outside the solar system.
Questions? Please email [email protected].