Star Valor is a Space Action RPG game where you are in control of your own spaceship, with a vast galaxy to explore, mine, quest, trade, fight and even craft your own weapons. You have many different ways to build your ship and stand out in this living space, where every action counts for making a good (or bad) impression towards each faction. Start small, improve, complete missions, gather allies (or hire mercenaries), grow big and powerful.
- Open World Exploration in a Procedurally Generated Galaxy – Each new game is completely different from the last with players getting to choose how big or small a galaxy is.
- Dynamic and Easy to Learn Combat System – Engage in head to head dogfights or massive fleet battles.
- Craft Your Own Weapons – Craft weapons using materials found from ship wrecks and mining asteroids and add your own modifiers to create unique weapons that cater to your needs.
- Over 160 Different Pieces of Ship Equipment – A vast selection of varying ship equipment to allow you to customize your ship how you see fit and give it the perfect loadout.
- Over 80 Different Ships – Over 80 different ships across various classes and roles to choose from, ranging from small Fighters to big Battleships.
- Choose New Character Abilities as You Level Up – As you level up, you gain skill points which can be allocated to the skills and skill trees of your choice to create the character of your play style.
- Hire a Crew to Improve your Ship and Gunners to Operate Turrets – As you grow and you gain a bigger ship you will need to hire a crew to help run it along with gunners to operate turrets.
- Make allies or Hire Mercenaries to Help You – Become a fleet commander and assign allies to your fleet to help you in combat or alternatively you can hire mercenaries to help out… for a price.
- Unlock Perks to Open New Play Styles – Complete specific tasks or make particular choices to unlock new perks granting different and various new play styles.
- Story and Procedural Quest System – Embark on a story that spans throughout the galaxy or take on a large variety of quests with a procedural quest system.
- Seven Factions to Interact With – Interact with seven different factions each with their own agendas. Allying yourself with one may make others your enemy.
- Wars Between Factions – Become apart of wars and conflicts between factions as they struggle for power.
- Arena Mode for Combat Focused Challenges – An additional arena mode for you to test your combat abilities as you face off against waves of enemies that grow in power as you progress.